At Kitchener Periodontal Dental Centre, we work hand-in-hand with your dentist to bring the best dental care options to our patients. We want you to feel like part of our family by taking the time to get to know you and personalizing your treatment care. We offer a variety of treatment options.
Our team looks forward to meeting you and providing you with the best smile possible.
At Kitchener Periodontal Dental Centre, our staff is highly experienced and have the tools, techniques, and technology to improve your smile… easily and with comfort.
We are currently accepting new patients and we invite you to contact us for any inquiries.
- Digital X-rays – A vital tool in in-depth screenings for oral cancer and other diseases, digital X-rays are used to discover dental problems that can go unseen (such as bone loss, cavities and cancerous growths) during standard visual examinations.
- Intraoral Cameras – Small and lightweight, they are cameras that allow you to see what the dentist sees. Clear images of your mouth and teeth reveal any areas that require medical treatment or attention.
- Panoramic X-rays – Crucial for wisdom teeth diagnosis, as well as oral cancer screenings, panoramic x-rays take a complete picture of the entire mouth and show dentists and patients where hidden tumors or wisdom teeth are located.
- Cavitron – An ultrasonic scaler that can effectively remove stains and calculus from every part your teeth.
- iTero – No more messy impressions! The iTero scanner allows us to capture highly-accurate 3D digital scans of your teeth.